[ELDK] How to change time zone in ELDK4.2

J.Hwan.Kim j.hwan.kim99 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:42:11 CEST 2010

> Dear "J.H.Kim",
>
> In message <q2h3a9e3d731004220330xae92a322ic392ea940d701574 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
>
>> I hope to change time zone with ELDK4.2 root filesystem.
>> There is not file like /etc/localtime in my file system.
>>

> Assuming you are talking about the ELDK root file system (which you
> are accessing as a NFS network mount) a correct installation of the
> ELDK should contain a /etc/localtime file pointing to the CET time
> zone.

Thank you for reply.

I installed root file system from ramdisk image in ELDK.
(/opt/ELDK/arm/images/ramdisk_image.gz)
I followed the DULG manual chapter 9.5 Root file system : Design and
Building and
9.5.2 Root filesystem on a JFFS2 File system.
So,  root file system was made as JFFS2 image.
The directory of /etc has no file "localtime" and
directory of "/usr" contains only "lib" and "sbin".
What's wrong?
Please give me a hint.

Thanks in advance.