[ELDK] Not able to mount USB stick on ELDK 4.2 compiled filesystem

Ratheendran R ratheendran.s at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:00:08 CEST 2010

Thanks again,

I have enabled NTFS file system for kernel in my board.

when I type "fdisk -l" on telnet command promt, I get the below response.

Disk /dev/sda: 16.0 GB, 16024338432 bytes
19 heads, 19 sectors/track, 86696 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 361 * 512 = 184832 bytes

   Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks  Id System
/dev/sda1              23       86697    15644736   7 HPFS/NTFS

However "/dev/sda1" is not appearing in filesystem.

Please suggest any alternative if exists.

Ratheendran