[ELDK] ELDK linker and shared libraries

Rob Hammond rhammond at waratek.com
Tue Dec 14 18:39:08 CET 2010

Sorry I should have been more specific..
my CROSS_COMPILE=/fulcrum/eldk-4.1/usr/bin/ppc_85xx-
ARCH=ppc

 I looked at the older post for cross compiling sqlite.. from there my
classpath config is

sudo ./configure  --host=ppc-linux-gnu  --with-ecj-jar=/usr/bin
--disable-gtk-peer --disable-gconf-peer --disable-plugin
CC=${CROSS_COMPILE}gcc LD=${CROSS_COMPILE}ld AR=${CROSS_COMPILE}ar
RANLIB=${CROSS_COMPILE}ranlib STRIP=${CROSS_COMPILE}strip
NM=${CROSS_COMPILE}nm >output.txt

this looks to generate properly..

I have a similar config on jamVM and have managed to get half get
things running..

I now have a segmentation fault.. most of the info for this is on the
JamVM helpsite..

it looks to cross-compile properly though now.