[ELDK] ELDK linker and shared libraries

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 14 19:41:44 CET 2010

Dear Rob Hammond,

In message <AANLkTikY98g8UTsVLi-LCngYf6nf4g+6wMiA5DT_tN4C at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Sorry I should have been more specific..
> my CROSS_COMPILE=/fulcrum/eldk-4.1/usr/bin/ppc_85xx-

Yes, and this is WRONG.  It's only

	CROSS_COMPILE=ppc_85xx-

and you are supposed to set your PATH correctly.

>  I looked at the older post for cross compiling sqlite.. from there my
> classpath config is

Each package has it's own peculiarities. Some build easily in a
cross dev environment, others writhe and make lots of problems.

> this looks to generate properly..

Maybe. But that's no guarantoo it will always work like that.

> it looks to cross-compile properly though now.

Fine.  Good luck.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You have the capacity to learn from  mistakes.  You'll  learn  a  lot
today.