[ELDK] error building kernel modules

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 25 22:19:42 CET 2010

Dear Mark Little,

please don't top post / full quote. Make sure to read

In message <4BABC9E9.6090302 at ambientcorp.com> you wrote:

> Are there other incompatibilities between utilities and/or packages in
> the DENX 4.2 distribution and the 2.6.30.10 kernel package from the DENX
> git repository that we should be aware of that you know about?

The device tree compiler has changed a lot since ELDK 4.2 was
released, but this is usually a non-issue as it comes today as part
of the Linux kernel, and get's automatically built from these
sources.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Little known fact about Middle Earth:   The Hobbits had a very sophi-
sticated computer network!   It was a Tolkien Ring...