[ELDK] glibc change for eldk 3.1.1

Levend Sayar levend.sayar at karel.com.tr
Fri Mar 26 13:24:22 CET 2010

Let me add something

We do the same build of very same code of BerkelyDB + openldap on PC which runs 2.6 kernel.
Everything is just fine there. But on ppc platform, it is not. So what is different between two platform ?
kernel and glibc.

So I prefered less risky way. I mean changing glibc 2.3.1 to 2.3.3. Changing kernel from 2.4 to 2.6 , as you know, has more impact

_lvnd_
 (^_^)