[ELDK] Linux DWC OTG Driver - Host mode

Mark Malopy mark.malopy at onrampwireless.com
Wed Mar 31 05:02:38 CEST 2010

I'll try one last question before retiring for the day...

I can't seem to get the DWC_OTG core configured in a manner that would set the Indicator PassThru field of the ULPI Interface Control register - My current working theory is this is the reason why the ISP1507 is reporting that the RX CMD VbusValid bit is 'No' - our ISP1507 transceiver requires this to be set to '1' regardless of the Vbus/Fault mode/configuration.

I've tried the -OTG_EXT_CHG_PUMP build option and some bit field manipulation of the GUSBCFG register to no avail - the ULPI programming sequence, the RX CMD response, and the CurMod status bit just doesn't seem to want to change... (i.e., it's always coming up in device mode).

Any suggestions?

Mark Malopy