[ELDK] MC852T upgrade

Levend Sayar levend.sayar at karel.com.tr
Sun Nov 21 09:34:41 CET 2010

  Dear Wolgang Denk,

Thanks for your reply. When we started our project, we had two choices
2.4 and 2.6.
Mainly our choice is based on your post about the comparison of these
two kernels.
You strongly recommended 2.4 for embedded systems at that time.

I just wonder. Are your points still valid for the comparison of these
two kernels or 2.6 kernel became a better kernel for embedded ?
I mean do you still recommend 2.4 for embedded system for today ?

I.yi çal?s,malar ...

_lvnd_
(^_^)