[ELDK] make canyonlands_config

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 23 23:57:13 CET 2010

Dear James,

In message <594D625E4784AD4EA9D423E292BE6725E0821D at mlbe2k10.cs.myharris.net> you wrote:

> My co-worker always mentioned canyonland.
>
> The board we have is
> http://www.embeddedplanet.com/assets/Uploads/DataSheetEP440xS.pdf
>
> How would I tell by the look of it if it is the sequoia board or not?

This is neither one nor the other.  It has the same processor (440EPx)
as the Sequoia board, but looks completely different.

This board appears not to be supported by mainline U-Boot nor Linux.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little  or  no  influence  on
society.                                                 - Mark Twain