[ELDK] make canyonlands_config

Snyder, James (jsnyde07) jsnyde07 at harris.com
Wed Nov 24 16:45:52 CET 2010

Thanks Wolfgang for the feedback.

However it looked like I was having some good luck yesterday up until I
flashed a new u-boot. This is the startup output once I got Chapter 6
correctly done and Chapter 7 correctly done. Note the "Created:"
date/time which is inline with when I made the denx linux image.
Additionally I could do an iminfo on the memory location of the linux
distro and it came back with valid output (that I could tell). When I
did the iminfo command on the memory location on the tree blob it stated
"Bad Magic Number".

With the output below do you think it still isn't supported? It looks
like I was getting close.

Thanks...Jim

U-Boot 1.1.6 (Aug 25 2010 - 16:37:50)

CPU:   AMCC PowerPC 440EPx Rev. A at 533.333 MHz (PLB=133, OPB=66,
EBC=66 MHz)
       Security/Kasumi support
       I2C boot EEPROM enabled
       Bootstrap Option G - Boot ROM Location I2C (Addr 0x54)
       32 kB I-Cache 32 kB D-Cache
Board: Embedded Planet EP440xS, serial# 70274
I2C:   ready
DRAM:  256 MB
FLASH: 64 MB
NAND:  512 MiB
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
USB:   Host(int phy) Device(ext phy)
Net:   ppc_4xx_eth0, ppc_4xx_eth1

Type run flash_nfs to mount root filesystem over NFS

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
## Booting image at ff000000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.37-rc1
   Created:      2010-11-23  14:54:10 UTC
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    1551046 Bytes =  1.5 MB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK