[ELDK] eth0: Waiting for the link to be up...

Zivi, David DZivi at nds.com
Wed Jan 26 14:46:59 CET 2011

Hi,
I have a old version of eldk 3.1 for PPC which works perfectly, when booting my board TQM860L if the ethernet connector is not plugged I get the following
message eth0: Waiting for the link to be up...
Someone know how to complete boot without ethernet cable plugged in ?
Thanks

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com