[ELDK] Using ELDK 4.1 on Mac OSX

Amichay Oren amichay at getappcard.com
Tue Nov 8 14:52:18 CET 2011

Dear Wolfgang,

My Mac is running FreeBSD on an Intel processor, I downloaded the ARM ISO
for x86, however the 'install' does not run. I am wondering if anyone
encountered this before... I could install a virtual machine and install
Linux on top of it, but logic dictates that I'll return to the same
situation ...?

The reason I'm using v4.1 is that it was recommended by the hardware
provider (which also supplied additional libraries).

Any assistance is highly welcome...

Kind Regards,
Amichay