[ELDK] ELDK 5.1.1 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 7 15:07:15 CET 2012

Hello everybody,

this is to inform you that  ELDK v5.1.1 has been released; the images
are publicly available on the FTP server in the usual locations:

ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/eldk/5.1/

See  http://www.denx.de/wiki/ELDK-5/WebHome  for documentation and
instructions how to download, install, or even build from scratch.
There are also ISO images for easier download.

This is an update release which adds three new supported architectures:
armv4t, powerpc-4xx and powerpc-4xx-softfloat .

As always: bug reports, success stories, comments and donations welcome ...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Only in our dreams we are free.  The rest of the time we need  wages.
                                    - Terry Pratchett, _Wyrd Sisters_