[ELDK] Binutils error - Building a 3.x kernel with ELDK 5.1

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 19 22:44:30 CET 2012

Dear Fernando,

I wrote:

> I realize that this is a shortcoming of our documentation. I will try
> and improve that.
>
> You might also look into using the "eldk-switch" tool which makes all
> this stuff much easier - I've always used it, so I never ran into the
> issue as you did.

I've added a section to the documentation that covers this area.
Please have a look at
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/ELDK-5/WebHome#Section_1.8.

Please let me know if this helps to solve your problem.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Everyting looks interesting until you do it. Then you find it's  just
another job.                     - Terry Pratchett, _Moving Pictures_