[ELDK] Booting rootfs over NFS stops after linking Phy

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 23 17:14:04 CET 2012

Dear Axel,

In message <4F6C82C0.3080200 at freenet.de> you wrote:

> > TQM5200 != TB5200L
> >
> Ok. Booting a TB5200 with an 2.6.x Kernel and this Blob was no problem.

Hm... Can you dig out and try this configurationm, then?

> Do you have a working one by any chance ;-) ?

Sorry, we have not had access to a TB5200 yet.

> Let me guess. This was the reason why the SM501 on the Board gets not a
> correct init, too.

Probably...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for
the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we
are now qualified to do anything with nothing.