[ELDK] Booting rootfs over NFS stops after linking Phy

belatronix at freenet.de belatronix at freenet.de
Fri Mar 30 00:39:56 CEST 2012

I try an old working SELF from the eldk311 to test if the nfs connection was the prob. But this
FS was mounted. With this new 3.1.5 Kernel and the not 100% fitting tq5200.dtb.

Could it be that the Yocto FS are not bootable over nfs? Do i have a look for special things like permissions
and other things?

Regards

Axel