[ELDK] eldk-5 cross ldd

Norbert Bukuli norbert.bukuli at mediso.hu
Wed Sep 12 11:00:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

First of all, I am new to the ELDK so I will have some newbie questions.

After some tries with the pre-built ELDK-5 images, I have built the gmae
toolchain and the minimal image for x86_64 host and powerpc target.

I have built custom kernel and initramfs with this toolchain. During
this process I missed the powerpc-linux-ldd tool for the host system. I
went back to the pre-built images, but I cannot find ldd for the host
system neither in the gmae nor in the qte toolchain.

What do I wrong?

Thank you the answers in advance.

Norbert Bukuli