[ELDK] eldk installation mktemp cannot make tempdir eldk_install.xxxxx

汪政 wzhsingle at 163.com
Thu Sep 27 09:56:29 CEST 2012

ya, maybe my mktemp version is too  old:
 mktemp -V
mktemp version 1.5

but i have installed EDLK-5.2.1,just like this :  "tmp_dir=$(mktemp -d --tmpdir=${inst_path} eldk_install.XXXXX) "→  →
 change to be "tmp_dir=$(mktemp -d ${inst_path}/eldk_install.XXXXX) "

because i'm brand new to embeded linux developer, special with ELDK. How can i know it is installed successfully, and set environment variables for powerpc-e500v2 (ppc P2020 in freescale). and uh, how to use ELDK for developing U-Boot.

thank you very much
best regards.
在 2012-09-27 15:39:54,"Wolfgang Denk" <wd at denx.de> 写道: