[ELDK] eldk installation mktemp cannot make tempdir eldk_install.xxxxx

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 27 09:39:54 CEST 2012

Dear 汪政,

In message <CAB+GdsY1b4XA9bWrRtcdAOhL75oJNSZ8X7DT4e298DTFF17dMA at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>       during the installation of ELDK-5.2.1,  I get into troubles as
> following , ofcourse, i guaranty that all files are coming from denx, and
> their sha256sums are correct.
> executing "./install.sh -s gmae -r "minimal-dev sato-sdk" powerpc-e500v2"
> prompting messages: "mktemp invalid option", then i  check "install.sh",
> find "mktemp" command used not properly just like "mktemp -d
> --tmpdir=3D${inst_path} eldk_install.XXXXX--" , which according to "man
> mktemp" shoul be "mktemp -d -p=3D$...."

As Stefano already wrote, this probably means that you are using a
pretty old version of mktemp.  Could you please be so kind and let me
know what your exact build environment is, i. e. send at least the
output of the following commands:

	$ mktemp -V
	$ cat /etc/issue

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Fascinating, a totally parochial attitude.
	-- Spock, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8