[ELDK] Is there an ELDK NTP or other time keeping package?

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Wed Aug 21 10:01:40 CEST 2013

Hi Larry,

On 21/08/2013 09:51, Larry Baker wrote:

> The ZIP download worked fine.  The ntp branch is not under meta-oe now, but under meta-networking:
>
> meta-oe-master/meta-networking/recipes-support/ntp
>
> Where should I graft the ntp branch on to the ELDK git tree?

It is enough you put the ntp directory with its subdirectories in a
searchable path for the receipe. I put it for a project of mine into
meta/recipes-connectivity/:

meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/files/ntpd
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/files/ntp.conf
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/files/ntp-4.2.4_p6-nano.patch
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/files/ntp
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/files/hipox/ntpd
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/files/hipox/ntp.conf
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/files/ntpdate
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/ntp_4.2.6p3.bb
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/ntp-ssl_4.2.6p3.bb
meta/recipes-connectivity/ntp/ntp.inc

Best regards,
Stefano Babic
Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de