[ELDK] Issue about install packages to the rootfs

wolfking wolfking2000 at msn.com
Mon Feb 25 13:08:25 CET 2013

hi, all  I'm developing a GUI system on a powerpc platform. I want to install some packages to the rootfs. From the eldk FAQ, I seem to learn that I have to rebuild the eldk from source, is this true? Is there any other methods?  If I want to rebuild the eldk, the eldk source has to be downloaded from the server by means of git. Unfortunately, when I use git to clone the source, the bandwidth is only 10KB, and when in download progress, the git often stops by some reason. So can anyone tell me how I can download a stable 5.3 version (by which I can rebuild eldk 5.3 from source) with any other methods?