[ELDK] X11 target image - missing libs

Nige Dick nigedick at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 20:53:09 CET 2013

Hi Stefano

Thanks for getting back to me.

The original log supplied was from the ELDK5.3  X11 image.
I tried removing xorg.conf and got the same end result with this x11 image.
I also tried the sato and sato-dev ELDK images and got the same blank screen. Both images seem to extract the filesystem ok (I can send the log if you need to see it)

Bottom line, I think you are right - its all pointing to some sort of configuration problem.

Do you have an example ELDK filesystem 'X11.log' file of a correctly booting x11 or sato / sato-dev filesystem you can send me?
This would help me locate what is wrong :-)

Thanks

Regards
Nige