[ELDK] Booting ELDK5.4 rootfs via NFS hangs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Nov 17 10:08:44 CET 2013

Dear Tobias,

In message <528767B9.6050204 at haw-hamburg.de> you wrote:

> On 16.11.2013 05:00, you wrote:
> > Can you please try with ELDK 5.4.2 ? It contains M28EVK support by
> > default now. I recall Wolfgang mentioning some similar issue, I am
> > putting him on CC. Best regards, Marek Vasut
> I'm not shure how to geht ELDK 5.4.2. At the ftp and http servers
> mentioned at DULG i just found ELDK5.4.. When cloning the Git repository
> git.denx.de/eldk.git i don't see how to install the elkd from this files
> and i don't find a discription at DULG.
> What am i doing wrong?

The DULG is currently still mostly ELDK 4.x based;  for ELDK 5.x,
please see http://www.denx.de/wiki/ELDK-5 ; and for building from the
sources in the git repo http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/ELDK-5/EldkBuilding

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Plans break down. You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools
plan. The wise man _steers_.        - Terry Pratchett, _Making_Money_