[ELDK] xenomai and adeos patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 17 23:41:13 CEST 2014

Dear Sonali A Dwarakanath,

In message <CAHpex+cKJQ_HxxL04_qgH22yQ=LNeUm8nSgeKOK+Pp405Sag1g at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am applying patches to the linux-2.6.33-xlnx from xenomai-2.5.6 and
> getting exact same prepare-kernel.sh unable to patch error.
> Where am I going wrong?? Please help.

I wonder why you are asking this on the ELDK mailing list?  I don't
think we have ever been using (nor supporting) the linux-2.6.33-xlnx
kernel tree?

If the Xenomai patch you are using does not match your kernel tree,
then this is a problem which is unrelated to the ELDK, and I'm afraid
we can't help you with that.

Out of curiosity I'd like to ask why you are using such an ancient
kernel version? 2.6.33 is more than 4 years old; similar for Xenomai
2.5.6 - why don't you use more recent, better supported software?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.