[ELDK] U-Boot compile with error

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 28 21:31:19 CET 2014

Dear Ludo,

please keep the ML on Cc:.

In message <10558951.48793.1414527047766.JavaMail.webmail at bluewin.ch> you wrote:

> After your response I tried exactly the same as you using:
> It gives:
> eldk-switch.sh: ELDK 5.5 for armv7a is not installed!
> and
> eldk-switch -l
> gives:
>
> +--- Installed ELDK versions:
>
> I think there is a problem with the installation of the ELDK. I installed the ELDK in an other path as /opt/eldk5.5

Only "eldk-switch" should be affected by this; you would have to adapt
it's configuration for your alternate installation directory.

> Do you think this may be the reason of the compiler (linker) issue?

I don't think so.

Can you please provide the exact commands you have been using which
lead to that error?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In my experience the best way to get something done  is to give it to
someone who is busy.               - Terry Pratchett, _Going_Postal_