[ELDK] U-Boot compile with error

l.heusser at bluewin.ch l.heusser at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 28 21:34:40 CET 2014

Hi Wolfgang

After your response I tried exactly the same as you using:

eldk-switch -m -r 5.5 armv7a

It gives:

eldk-switch.sh: ELDK 5.5 for armv7a is not installed!

and

eldk-switch -l

gives:

+--- Installed ELDK versions:

I think there is a problem with the installation of the ELDK. I installed the ELDK in an other path as /opt/eldk5.5

Do you think this may be the reason of the compiler (linker) issue?

Thanks

Ludo