[ELDK] installing 5.6

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 28 17:10:31 CET 2015

Dear Richard,

In message <54C8078A.2040206 at graphitesystems.com> you wrote:

> Here's the problem.  One way or another, this is a bug.  Is this the
> right place to report bugs in eldk?  Or is there a better place?
>
>     rpixley at ural>
>     /opt/eldk-5.6/powerpc-4xx/sysroots/i686-eldk-linux/usr/bin/powerpc-linux/powerpc-linux-gcc
>     -print-libgcc-file-name
>     /opt/eldk-5.6/powerpc-4xx/sysroots/ppc440e-linux/usr/lib/powerpc-linux/4.8.2/libgcc.a
>
>     rpixley at victory>
>     /opt/eldk-5.6/powerpc-e500v2/sysroots/i686-eldk-linux/usr/bin/powerpc-linux/powerpc-linux-gcc
>     -print-libgcc-file-name
>     libgcc.a

I should have read this thread to the end.  You are right again, and
although my previous quick&dirty patch is good enough to build a
Linux kernel, this one needs fixing, too.

And yes, this is the reight place to report ELDK bugs.  Thanks for
doing so, much appreciated.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"An organization dries up if you don't challenge it with growth."
       - Mark Shepherd, former President and CEO of Texas Instruments