[U-Boot-Users] Compiler works! Yahoo! and now conf My for my Own PrPMC...
RL at prodrive.nl
Wed Apr 2 15:16:03 CEST 2003
Today I've fixed two major things:
- installed ELDK @Suse Linux 8.1
- compiled U-Boot for BAB7xx board
Some questions are left:
- make (command)
Is this a standard Linux/Unix command? How does it know which GNU Compiler
- make all (command)
What does it do? According to which paramters and which files?
- Can a make a script file to set the compiler parameters like:
export CROSS_COMPILE = ppc_74xx-
- What is BASH$
- Where should I start to make a suitable U-Boot configuration for my own
- Marvell Galileo GT-64260
- 2MB Cache
- 8MB Flash memory
- 64MB SDRAM
- One ehternet port connected (on P14 of the PMC)
- Is there a pre-defined configuration which looks like this configuration?
Thanks a lot!!
More information about the U-Boot