[U-Boot-Users] Compiler works! Yahoo! and now conf My for my Own PrPMC...

Roel Loeffen RL at prodrive.nl
Wed Apr 2 15:16:03 CEST 2003

Hello,

Today I've fixed two major things:
- installed ELDK @Suse Linux 8.1
- compiled U-Boot for BAB7xx board

Some questions are left:
-	make (command)
	Is this a standard Linux/Unix command? How does it know which GNU Compiler
to use?
-	make all (command)
	What does it do? According to which paramters and which files?
-	Can a make a script file to set the compiler parameters like:
	export CROSS_COMPILE = ppc_74xx-
-	What is BASH$

-	Where should I start to make a suitable U-Boot configuration for my own
PrPMC Board:
	- MPC7410
	- Marvell Galileo GT-64260
	- 2MB Cache
	- 8MB Flash memory
	- 64MB SDRAM
	- One ehternet port connected (on P14 of the PMC)

-	Is there a pre-defined configuration which looks like this configuration?

Thanks a lot!!

Greetz Roel