[U-Boot-Users] IVT on 405GP

Jerry Walden jwalden at digitalatlantic.com
Wed Apr 16 23:05:35 CEST 2003

No -- that is not what I did - I did not start u-boot from RAM
what I meant to say is that in the debugger the base address

r3 = 0x03fcf000 = not used
r7 = 0x03fcf100 = _start
r8 = 0x03fd1090 = _end_of_vectors
r9 = 0x3100 =  - this is incorrect

what I should have said is I need to place a number in CONFIG_MONITOR_LEN
that makes the calculation for the address of _start in relocate_code
to be something like 0x3fc0000 - right now I have it set to (196 * 1024)
which is used to calculate _start - that is what I need to change.

Jerry Walden