[U-Boot-Users] mpc8xx hardware i2c

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Wed Aug 27 23:52:00 CEST 2003

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> The answer to your question is: yes, there is stable working hardware
> using the CPM I2C controller.

Do you have an example of a U-Boot version/board where this works
without CPM microcode patches please? (I'm using an 859T which has no
outstanding microcode patches currently). Since the driver code will be
common between all (non-patched) mpc8xx CPUs and I know the externals of
my hardware are OK (since the bit banging code is fine) I will then have
a basis for further testing the code for one and all.

Many thanks

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand