[U-Boot-Users] Warning : eepro100 driver cause problems with HardHat Linux

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 6 20:06:17 CET 2003

In message <81A66F72DCACD511B0600002A551BFCB4E9D20 at kuumex05.barco.com> you wrote:

> 	On our board (PPC8245 based) with 2 82559 MAC/PHY with their
> interrupt lines directly connected to the interrupt lines of the processor,
> the config of the mac/PHY done by PPCBoot makes problems when we leave the
> MAC/PHY initialization code in PPCBoot but don't use BOOTP. the MACC/PHY
> seem to not send any packet under Linux.
> With the Network code disabled in PPCBoot all work fine.

Feel free to send a patch.

> - - - - - - - DISCLAIMER - - - - - - - -
> Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is
> privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the
> addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to
> receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified

Nonsense. You posted to a  public  mailing  list,  so  this  will  be
distributed  to  thousands  and  thousends of unahtorised people, and
archived for the ethernel misuse by all the rest of the population of
the known universe.

Turn this off!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Cleverness and Style have no place in getting a project completed.
                                                  -- Tom Christiansen