[U-Boot-Users] Dynamic SDRAM Config on MPC8245

Ken Chou kchou at istor.com
Thu Feb 6 22:41:28 CET 2003

I used item 1).
It is not so pretty yet works fine for me on UBOOT, PPCBOOT 116 and 200.
The code is in C (using stack on the cache, the trick Wolfgang used).

The code is under board/myboard/myboard.c
The function is initdram (int board_type).

I will send you the source so that you can improve it.
It used hard coded value that I don't want to post it.

Ken