[U-Boot-Users] u-boot debugging using gdb and BDI2000

Demke, Torsten Torsten.Demke at fci.com
Wed Jul 2 09:49:03 CEST 2003

No, there is no .gdbinit file in my $HOME.
This is how I start gdb:

tode at gagarin:~ -> gdb
GNU gdb 2002-04-01-cvs
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "powerpc-linux".
	---> until here I can see my code in flash
(gdb) target remote bdi:2001
Remote debugging using bdi:2001
0xfff00100 in ?? ()
	---> returns all "0"