[U-Boot-Users] u-boot for EmbeddedPlanet EP862 board

" XOL " xol at mail.ru
Tue Jul 22 10:41:51 CEST 2003

Ok.
I see this is really waste of time.
Now I got another idea. I still burn u-boot
at 0xFF80_0000
and I need to force PPC reset system think that I have
8Mbyte of Flash and not 16Mbyte. This will cause to
run bootloader from 0xFF80_0000 and not 0xFF00_0000.
In this way I could switch between this two options.
The question is how to control it.
I'm going to read about reset on PPC and as far as I remember
this should be somewhere in strapping options.
What do you think about?
Thanks.