[U-Boot-Users] FADS and ICU862 Environment problems

Nye Liu nyet at mrv.com
Sat Jun 21 02:28:54 CEST 2003

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 02:21:36AM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> Setting CFG_MONITOR_LEN correctly is correct. But why removing  which
> #ifdefs ?

if ENV_IS_EMBEDDED is set, nothing in environment.c gets compiled,
and cpu/mpc8xx/start.S has a few

#if defined(CONFIG_FADS) || defined(CONFIG_ICU862)

directives which surround GOT_ENTRY(environment) and GOT(environment)
references...

safe to remove these?

btw. wolfgang, this patch is growing larger and larger every week,
I'm not sure how easy it is going to be for me to split it up
into digestible chunks for you...

--
Nye Liu
nliu at mrv.com
(818) 772-6235x248

"Who would be stupid enough to quote a fictitious character?"
	-- Don Quixote