[U-Boot-Users] strataflash.c

Frank Smith smith at amirix.com
Fri May 9 22:00:10 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have a board with a couple of Intel RC28F320J3A Strataflash
devices.  One device is wired to x16 mode, the other to x8 mode.

I'm trying to use the strataflash.c driver with these flash
chips.  The driver detects the flash that's in x16 mode, but not
the one in x8 mode.  So I'm digging through the code to try to figure
out what's up.  I've been successful in avoiding dealing with flash
programming code up until now in my life.....

If anyone knows anything about whether strataflash.c was designed
to work with x16 devices in x8 mode, I'd love to hear from you!