[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on the BDAu1500

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 24 11:22:05 CET 2003

In message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0311231903000.23580-100000 at dallas.texasconnect.net> you wrote:

> to debug the problem, but it appears that the function cpu_init_f does not
> exist for mips targets.  Are there any C functions before relocation for
> mips targets?  Are there any instructions similar to those in the above

Yes, of course there are. See the init_sequence[] table in "lib_mips/board.c".

Why do you think you need cpu_init_f()?

> web page for mips target debugging?

There is no difference for MIPS. The procedure is the same.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I am pleased to see that we have differences.  May we together become
greater than the sum of both of us.
	-- Surak of Vulcan, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.4