[U-Boot-Users] NAND S3C2410 LN2410SBC

David Farrell davidjf2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 17:05:35 CEST 2004

Hello to the group, I reviewed the email archive I hope I
don't repeat anything.

I have just created (mostly copied) a port to the CyberLab
LN2410SBC board.  I have several questions before
submitting any patch.

What is the status of the NAND code? I have the S3C2410
reporting my chip but I have 2040 or 2048 bad blocks.  I'll
work through it, but I don't want to repeat what someone else
has aleady done.

I have reviewed the thread on the arm920t subdirectory
structure, I'll follow this for s3c2410x.

Why are there flash drivers in the board directories?
Is this general enough to be a driver?  Should CMD_xxx
or CONFIG_ xxx defines be used at this level?

ps: There is a problem with the memsetup.S code of the
smdk2410 the sub r0, r0, r1 should be sub r2, r0,  r1 to
copy the table correctly.

David.