[U-Boot-Users] NAND S3C2410 LN2410SBC

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 16 18:19:25 CEST 2004

Dear David,

in message <20040816150535.22782.qmail at web11708.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> What is the status of the NAND code? I have the S3C2410

Working for those of us who bothered to report.

> Why are there flash drivers in the board directories?

See the mailing list archive ;-)

Where would you put board-specific optimized drivers if not into  the
board directories?

> Is this general enough to be a driver?  Should CMD_xxx
> or CONFIG_ xxx defines be used at this level?

No. But if you like you can use the CFI driver as well.

> ps: There is a problem with the memsetup.S code of the
> smdk2410 the sub r0, r0, r1 should be sub r2, r0,  r1 to
> copy the table correctly.

Can you please be abit more specific?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The faster I go, the behinder I get.                 -- Lewis Carroll