[U-Boot-Users] Uncompressing uImage: inflate() returned -3

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 23 19:24:43 CEST 2004

In message <877aabc404082309201918ede9 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I have 8 MB of RAM (I have more, but have configured u-boot to
> recognize just the first 8). Kernel is 2.3 MB (0x244086). I load it at

But this is NOT the size of the _compressed_ image???

> an offset of 4 MB in the SDRAM space... should be enough for
> everything, I assumed. I'll have to check this again.

Did you actually use 4 MB (400000) or did you use some other  address
by  accident? What is your exact boot comand, and which output do you
get?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
When the ax entered the forest, the trees said, "The handle is one of
us!"                                               -- Turkish proverb