[U-Boot-Users] Multi-Image File Creation

tguilliams at synergymicro.com tguilliams at synergymicro.com
Thu Feb 19 00:35:54 CET 2004

I knew I asked a similar question some time ago and used that info you gave
me since.

I didn't word my questions correctly below and sorry for wasting your time.
I have since written an app to return the image sizes to suit my needs.
I needed something was a little easier to do than parsing the output of
the "mkimage -l" app.

I was not aware they added a search bar to the SourceForge sight.  At the
time I wrote the previous email you're referring to, there was not such
a thing.  My apolgies again.

Tom

* Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> [2004-02-18 22:51:58 +0100]: