[U-Boot-Users] CFI conformant flash driver available

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Wed Jan 21 16:22:59 CET 2004

Attached is a patch for the cfi flash driver.
The driver includes support for both the Intel and the AMD command sets.

The tar file contains 2 files, a patch for the existing sources and the
cfi_flash.c which must be placed in the drivers directory.
Thanks to all who are helping out. Please let me know if there are any
problems or if things went well.
If possible plese let me know what are the port width, chip width, flash
chip and number of banks on successful uses of this driver.
Wolfgang - please do not apply this until I get some feedback from those
who are testing it.
Thanks
Brad Kemp