[U-Boot-Users] RE: CFI conformant flash driver available

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Wed Jan 21 16:39:19 CET 2004

It helps if I attach the patch.

To enable the driver CFG_CFI_FLASH_DRIVER must be defined.

Attached is a patch for the cfi flash driver.
The driver includes support for both the Intel and the AMD
command sets.

The tar file contains 2 files, a patch for the existing
sources and the cfi_flash.c which must be placed in the
drivers directory.
Thanks to all who are helping out. Please let me know if
there are any problems or if things went well.
If possible plese let me know what are the port width, chip
width, flash chip and number of banks on successful uses of
this driver.
Wolfgang - please do not apply this until I get some feedback
from those who are testing it.
Thanks
Brad Kemp