[U-Boot-Users] No more omap1510inn/omap1610inn Maintainer?

Michael Bendzick michaelb at logicpd.com
Sat Jul 17 00:11:20 CEST 2004

George-

Mostly I was interested in seeing if he would be interested in submitting a
patch to the omap1510inn board to use the driver/cfi_flash.c driver.  I
tested that configuration in developing my recent patch for the file, and
found it worked quite well.  I certainly can't complain about writing to
flash about 10x as fast as before.

If Kshitij is no longer around, and others are interested in trying it out,
I can make a patch for the modifications I made to that board configuration.
I don't see a reason to stick with the non-central, slow flash writing code
for omap1510inn if a better option is available.

-Michael Bendzick