[U-Boot-Users] Software emulation exception on entry into RAM

Thomas Laman tlaman at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 30 11:31:42 CEST 2004

Mike,

In my board specific code, after initialization of the SDRAM, I have
code that writes the address as data to that address - write 0x0 to 0x0,
0x4 to 0x4, etc. After the Software Emulation Exception, I go into the
SDRAM and the code is copied correctly in the used areas, and my pattern
is in the other areas.

Because of this, I don't think my SDRAM settings are being changed.

-Tom Laman