[U-Boot-Users] U-boot and Stratix development board Issue

christian at mcdi.com christian at mcdi.com
Tue May 25 14:06:37 CEST 2004

Hello,

I would like to know if someone has already encountered this problem.  I
cannot execute this command : loadb 800000 using kermit protocol in order to
transfer a file to the RAM.  It waits during a while and after, the transfer
is canceled.

U-boot has been compiled for the Stratix Edition dev. board using the Nios
processor (standard 32).

I can transfer and execute u-boot.srec by using this command : nios-run -r u-
boot.srec.

After, I execute hyperterminal in order to transfer u-boot.bin and copy it to
the FLASH.

Unfortunately, I cannot use loadb... :-(

Any idea?

Regards

Christian