[U-Boot-Users] problem about kgdb

K.M.Yin [尹曠鳴] kuyin10 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 04:48:04 CET 2004

Hi
        I rebuild the u-boot for my arm architecture besed board with the KGDB option enabled by using #define CFG_CMD_KGDB. I still confused about the usage of the kgdb.  the README file  seems to be lack of the explaination about the kgdb. Would you please give me some hint about this issue?

                                                                                                               Best Regards
                                                                                                                Yin