[U-Boot-Users] problem about kgdb

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 5 11:37:53 CET 2004

In message <BAY16-DAV12rhMOgRGk00001894 at hotmail.com> you wrote:

>         I rebuild the u-boot for my arm architecture besed board with
> the KGDB option enabled by using #define CFG_CMD_KGDB. I still confused
> about the usage of the kgdb.  the README file  seems to be lack of the
> explaination about the kgdb. Would you please give me some hint about
> this issue?

You know how to use kgdb in the context of a Linux kernel? It's about
the same in U-Boot.

> ------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C4C32D.4F38BE80

> <HTML><HEAD>

I asked you before NOT to post HTML to this list.

Please do NOT ignore such requests.

This is the second warning: Please NEVER post HTML here!!!

See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity." "And in the way
our differences combine to create meaning and beauty."
	-- Dr. Miranda Jones and Spock, "Is There in Truth No Beauty?",
	   stardate 5630.8