[U-Boot-Users] need help

Kirankumar T Kirankumar.T at lntinfotech.com
Sat Nov 6 06:21:23 CET 2004

hi
    i am new to porting U-Boot loader and i need some information from yu
kindky help me
 i required to port linux on customized MPC8560ADS board(it has a flash of
intel TE28F128J3C150).we use win power  ice for porting U-Boot
loader(Note: the board is a raw board)
 so now the problem is we dont have any document about the board
 specifing the memory address of the flash or ram
 so how can we know about the starting address of the flash and ram

 kindly specifi any revelent information/documents /links specifing
porting U-Boot loader to MPC8560ADS

 kiran