[U-Boot-Users] Problems accessing flash on OMAP 1510 Innovato r

Michael Bendzick michaelb at logicpd.com
Wed Oct 13 17:25:57 CEST 2004

Steve-

[snip - see below]

> > Hm, I just did `cvs up; make omap1510inn_config; make`, installed
latest
> > binary and it works OK for me. Are your DIP switches set correctly
(usually
> > 1,2;4 OFF, 3 ON)? FWIW, here's console log for my board:
> >

> DIP switches are set the same -- 1, 2, & 4 ON, 3 is OFF.

I should just have you double check that you're checking the DIP switches on
the processor-module of the Innovator and not the large break-out-board
where the modules are laid out in a non-stacked way.  I banged my head
against a wall for about a week when I was adjusting the wrong switches one
time.  I partly attributed it to poor documentation of the BoB by TI and
partly user error.

-Michael Bendzick